Berry Street Dog Park
One of the newest dog parks in the city, Berry Park is part of the Mission Bay Parks development along Mission Creek. Serving both SOMA and Mission Bay, it provides a great safe environment for our beloved pooches to play in. It's a bit on the smaller side, but still useful when Rover needs to run off that extra energy.
If you happen to notice an interesting scent in the air, rest assured, it is not the dogs. The park is right next to a water treatment facility and there can frequently be an unpleasant odor to the far end of the park.
Things to Know
- Maximum of 6 dogs per person
- Pea sized gravel dog run with areas of astro-turf
- Metered parking along Berry street
- Fully fenced dog play area
- Benches, water fountains, and doggie bags on site
If you stop by and see this happy mug, come on over and say hi. Mochi and I love making new friends!